the characteristics of your antennas and optimize their placement on a structure
The NEXIO range of simulation software allows to estimate the RF performance of a product during the design phase prior to its realization, but also to estimate the impact of modification on an existing product.
With a modern and intuitive graphical interface, it can be used occasionally by non-specialists in a wide variety of applications and provides fast and accurate results.
CAPITOLE-RF is powered by the latest generation of solvers, from the NEXIO innovation cluster.
CAPITOLE-RF can calculate the characteristics of an antenna (gain, impedance, etc.) to optimize its design.
CAPITOLE-RF allows to optimize the placement of antennas on a structure (box, aircraft, vehicle, IOT…).
User benefits - CAPITOLE-RF
Easy to use software
only for antennas, with a refined graphical interface
based on the reference method ``Method of Moments`` (MoM)
A synergy with the NEXIO RF engineering pole
at your disposal to accompany you
A training offer
Accompaniment on user site
CAPITOLE-RF Use Cases
- Simulate an antenna on PCB to know its adaptation
- Optimize its dimensions for better performance
- Simulate an antenna to calculate its radiation pattern
- Evaluation of the impact of the material of a case that has to encapsulate a product with an integrated antenna
- Compare the different results
- Calculate the radiation pattern of an aeronautical antenna placed on the aircraft fuselage under flight conditions